Wednesday 5 October 2011

Bandage Has It

Remember these dresses and skirts? 

 
















































Celebrities wore them and the high street followed.  Even I didn’t want to be left behind either, I went got a skirt of similar style from Jaeger.  
Well, the genius behind this invention is Hervé Léger. His designs have been described as high voltage bandage. 


I spoke about the collection on the “The Trends - New York SS 2012” posting.



















































































These are just few of the his new collection that cought my eye. See what I meant by saying his entire collection is supper sexy! And the optical elusion that guarantees inches off your waist in an instant. The look is elegant, with details to add a bold punch in jaw-dropping designs that fashionistas like me are left drooling. This time he’s become even more playful with the collecton adding beads, feathers, cashmere insets and appliqué to vary the legendary look.

No comments: