Tuesday 6 September 2011

First Street Style Stalking

Last Sunday I took my first challenge to wonder around Southampton high street looking for the most stylish person. I was amazed to come back home without a single picture to put on the Street Style Stalker panel. 

I then decided to meet up with the girls for late light lunch. I told them why I was in town and that I could not spot a single person with an individual style. You will think, considering it was Sunday and the weather was good, people will be at their best stylish-selves; but this was not the case in this city.
My girls suggested I should consider travelling to different cities/towns. I’m very excited with the idea of travelling. So, if you spot me out and about and you think you look stylish that day, just stop me for your chance to appear on my blog.